Thursday, April 12, 2012

alcohol on the beach

Is it ok to drink alcohol(beer, wine, etc) on the beach or do the police frown on it??? Thanks



alcohol on the beach


I think they frown....but I%26#39;ve also seen brown bags with %26#39;soda%26#39; in them.





I%26#39;ve never seen anyone get into trouble for it....maybe its up to the area of beach you are at?





I%26#39;ve seen coolers just N of Yankee Clipper, in the public beach park (where the BBQs are and the large parking lots)....the families has beer on the picnic tables....



alcohol on the beach


I%26#39;m pretty sure as long as your not having a keg party or get stupid falling down drunk and keep it low key you should be ok.




We always have a little something w/ us to drink while on the beach. It is illegal, but like the above posts say, as long as your not being obvious or acting crazy I think it is fine. We have never had anything said to us, just put the drink of choice in a cup, thats what we do. :)




Like the guy in the movie ';SOME LIKE IT HOT';.....';I wanta other cup of %26#39;COFFEE';...';




I%26#39;m with the others on this. If you want to drink outdoors, try the strip on SW 2nd street - you can take your drinks out on the streets as long as you stay within the few blocks where it is allowed.




Big Signs every night on A1A, NO BEER,NO ALCOHOL on the beach



No comments:

Post a Comment