Sunday, April 15, 2012

Checking Disney Passes

I have a few park hopper passes, I%26#39;m not sure if there are days left on them, is there anyplace to have them checked besides at the park?



Bob



Checking Disney Passes


Guest Services at Downtown Disney can help you figure out what you have on the passes.



Checking Disney Passes




Maybe things have changed, but a couple years I had the same question. My post it note had fallen off of one and I wanted to make sure what was on there. I was told that I could only find out upon checking in to a Disney hotel or when I arrived at the park.




Can you check them at a Disney Store?




Bob




No, you have to have a special machine to read the magnetic strip on the ticket to see how many days are left. That%26#39;s why you need to take it to an on property location to have it checked. The stores don%26#39;t have the machine.




Thanks



Bob


  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment