Thursday, April 19, 2012

sheraton vista resort

I am thinking about staying at the sheraton vista resort, a one bedroom for my husband and I and our two 2 children, i thought it would be big enough for us instead of spending the extra 50 a night for a 2 bedroom.



After reading all the reviews I noticed their were many different buildings to stay in. What would you recommend for a one bedroom? I would like to be closer to the main pool.



Thank you!



sheraton vista resort


Don%26#39;t know specifically about Sheraton Vistana Resort, but I do know that 1bd timeshare units in general have one bed in the bedroom and a pullout sofa in the living area. These units tend to have a maximum capacity of 4 people, though I%26#39;ve heard of 1bd units (in general, not necessarily at Sheraton Vistana, though maybe they have them) with 2 beds in the bedroom, that sleep a total of 6. If you%26#39;re fine with your kids on a pullout sofa bed, then you should be OK; if that%26#39;s not what you had in mind for your kids, then take that into consideration.



sheraton vista resort


I work in sales at Vistana, it is a great resort!! We only have one bedrooms in the Lakes and Cascades, most preffer Cascades. The one bedrooms start at 500ft(no balcony) and go up to 900ft. They all have a sofa sleeper and a king bed. Both Lakes and Cascades have great pools, the cascades are closer to the kids pool, general store, tennis and mini golf. Enjoy!!




You don%26#39;t say how old your children are. We had a one bedroomed apartment last year for my husband and I, whilst two of our grown up ';boys'; and their two friends shared a two bedroomed apartment. If your children are young then the pullout sofa bed should be big enough, but if they are older then I would recommend spending that extra for a bigger apartment. The two bedroom places also have two bathrooms. We stayed in the Cascades area, it was really good. The swimming pool is super. We would certainly go there again.


  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment