Thursday, April 12, 2012

sounds weird but HGVC i-drive or residence inn seaworld

I am actually struggling with these two. I know it sounds weird but the Residence inn looks really nice and has higher reviews plus it includes a huge breakfast every morning and is cheaper than the hilton. does anyone know of a way to get the hilton for cheaper than 103.50 a night?

sounds weird but HGVC i-drive or residence inn seaworld

Is that 103.50 for a smoking room? I am looking to stay at the Hilton too but I can%26#39;t find a non smoking room for less then 115, before taxes. I liked teh Residence Inn too but they don%26#39;t have rooms for the week I%26#39;m staying in July. I think if you stay in a smoking room you can find a cheaper rate but I don%26#39;t know if that%26#39;s convenient for you.

sounds weird but HGVC i-drive or residence inn seaworld

I see, you replied here, but really added a new post. I am righting this to bump this up for you.


Maybe one thing to take into consideration is the schedule you have planned for your stay. We have never been disappointed staying at a Residence Inn and will be staying at the one nearest Seaworld the first week in June. HOWEVER, we are coming for only three days for a grandson%26#39;s birthday celebration. One day at Discovery Cove and another at Seaworld so we don%26#39;t expect to spend much time back at the ';hotel';.

If we were coming for a week, and planning for more ';down'; time, I would probably give serious thought to the HCVC-I Drive because it looks like a lovely, relaxing place and has received very good ratings as well.


One additional thought if budget is a prime concern. Have you considered using Priceline and indicating that you want a 4 or 5 star property on I-Drive when you bid?

  • sanskrit name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment