Thursday, April 12, 2012

Help! Looking for best deal for the buck on ocean front...

June â05 my family enjoyed staying at Majestic Sun for a week. Accommodations were very nice however I were somewhat disappointed in the relatively small pool, compared to the number of units in the resort and at the time the beach was washed out pretty bad from the hurricanes. Planning a week trip in June â06 and need suggestions on âbeach frontâ accommodations. Iâm looking at Siler Shells, Silver Beach, Silver Beach Towers, Sterling Sands, Inn at Crystal Sands. To tell the truth The Silver Beach Resort is alittle confusing to me. Are all units ocean front? What the best? I would appreciate advice and further suggestions. My hubby likes to deep sea fish and my 13 and 14 year old girls like plenty of activity.



Help! Looking for best deal for the buck on ocean front...


';To tell the truth The Silver Beach Resort is alittle confusing to me. Are all units ocean front?';



If it says Gulf front, then they are. Check out this site:



www.beachesofthegulfcoast.com/properties.html





Note that at Silver Shells, not all buildings are gulf front.





Finally, all the units you mentioned are nice. I would call any of them to ask if they are indeed gulf front.



Help! Looking for best deal for the buck on ocean front...


Thank you for your reply and link. Information was much appreciated- have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment