Thursday, April 12, 2012

Krissy....where are you? Are you back yet??? WE NEED A...

Calling Krissy....u back yet???





Hope all went well :-)



Krissy....where are you? Are you back yet??? WE NEED A...


I%26#39;m bett%26#39;in she%26#39;s working on her trip report but just can%26#39;t decide where to post it. :-)



Krissy....where are you? Are you back yet??? WE NEED A...


Oh yeah...didn%26#39;t think of that...wonder if she wrote us all off?????




She sent the report to me. I will upload it in 76 separate messages.




oh no, she complained about where she stayed even though she was comparing everything to it every time we suggested something! Places for much cheapers and closer with just as good reviews to what I can see... some people are just too picky.





Check out anyone going in april with teenagers post... than.... laugh.




So, Goat, did you find out if she smokes?




Oh gosh...just read the post from anyone going with teenagers...





Doesn%26#39;t seem she can be happy at all.....ah...I%26#39;ve never been to Key West, but assume it%26#39;s windy anyway :-) It%26#39;s even windy here in the mountains....





Well..one thing I can say is regardless of rain, wind anything I can think of...I WILL HAVE FUN :-)





One week from tomorrow....and we%26#39;ll be there!!!!!





Can%26#39;t wait :-) This 60 degree weather, even though it%26#39;s warm for us right now is still not cutting it with me!!!!




Oh yah... We%26#39;ve had a bit of wind lately... Mainly out of the East - Northeast at about 10 knts... Nice, dry lowers the humidity. I%26#39;d ask Krissy to consider 89 degrees 97% humidity without the wind. Some things are just the way they%26#39;re supossed to be, ya know?.




Well I am the original poster of the Anyone Going In April with Teenagers thread. I got back Wednesday night and if you go back to the thread and read Krissy%26#39;s report and mine, we completely disagreed! The weather was gorgeous, watersports were awesome, and my daughters had a great time! We loved the Southernmost Hotel (nice poolside room!), the Duval Beach Club was so convenient, we jetskied and kayaked and all was good. We went to Mangoes for dinner--delicious pizza! We went to Blue Heaven for breakfast--nice but not outstanding, we went to A%26amp;B for dinner--delicious and wonderful outdoor seating but overpriced. I think my favorite restaurant was the Conch Republic Seafood Company. We went there once to hang at the bar (without the kids) and once for dinner--good casual food.





The girls were a bit freaked out by the drag queens pulling patrons in to La Te Da, but the same place really looked like a nice breakfast spot! We enjoyed the Butterfly Museum, the Hemmingway House and the Chicken Store. Key West really can be a good family vacation for families with kids OVER 12.





I had a bit of a hard time seeing little ones of about 7 or 8 posing with drag queens for photos--fun, but maybe not quite appropriate at that age? That%26#39;s just me--to each his own.





My girls%26#39; one negative comment? Too much seafood--LOL! It was a fantastic trip!




Krissy is absolutely unbelievable -- not happy with anything, it seems. Such a shame to go to Key West and be so negative about everything.




cruisemom- I saw you trying to hold your cool. You were really patient. I couldn%26#39;t wait that long... But moms have to be patient. I can%26#39;t believe this woman. But she seems like the typical south florida woman... and you know what I mean by that. I can see your head nodding as you read this. They are almost as bad as the forgeiners that come to our town to go to disney and complain about well, you know what they complain about. hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment