Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hey BuffetGuy...

When are you planning your next trip to KW? I, along with many others who visit this forum would like to buy you a drink for all the valuable information (and wit)you provide us with.



Hey BuffetGuy...


Rrrrrriiiiiiiggggggghhhhhtttt - You just want to get me alone in the parking lot of the Hilton and sock me in the gut for telling you to do something you didn%26#39;t want to do.





I%26#39;m not falling for that -











Again









The lovely Buffettgal and I will be in the keys May 25th - May 30th. We%26#39;re planning to be in Key West May 27th.





Maybe the 28th as well, but that is to be determined. The spunky buffettneice is having a graduation party in Fort Myers on the 28th, and we may be flying from EYW to RSW and back to celebrate her accomplishment.



Hey BuffetGuy...


oh Noooooo...I invited you BEFORE you responded. You have given me good info over the past months. I read these posts often. Though I didn%26#39;t know when you were going. Guess I%26#39;ll have to find someone else to drink with --- along with my husband, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment