Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sky Venture(s)/ Wind Tunnel

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has been to the Sky Venture(s)/Wind Tunnel thing near Wet and Wild. And if so, what it was like %26amp; whether you felt it was worth the $$. Thanks!

Sky Venture(s)/ Wind Tunnel

My daughter did this when she was 5 (yes,she%26#39;s a real adrenaline junkie!).

It%26#39;s a good experience if you%26#39;ve never done it before,or want to do something different to the parks.

I think it%26#39;s a little on the expensive side,so would do it as a second choice,but it%26#39;s professionally run,with gear supplied and a brief training course.

Sky Venture(s)/ Wind Tunnel

Thanks! for your reply. My 12 yo son thought it looked cool and since we%26#39;ve done the parks a few times I thought it might be fun to try something different. I looked at there web site but it%26#39;s always nice to hear from someone who%26#39;s actually tried it. Thanks! again.


My 20 yr old sky dives (over 55 jumps) and he did sky venture last year, he thought it was great and also got a few pointers fron the professionals, I sure you son will love it... he also thought it was worth the $$.. hope this helps

  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment