Saturday, April 21, 2012

Don't Mean To Sound Stupid, But ...

... I just got done reading Krissy%26#39;s post on looking for a hotel room last minute.





We will be there end of June beginning of July sometime for an over night stay. Am I right in assuming that we aren%26#39;t going to be able to go and just get a room? .. We should pick a date we%26#39;re doing KW and just book it now, correct?





Was planning on doing last minute due to Kew West Express, and weather permitting and all that fun stuff .. We are first time KW%26#39;ers and I really don%26#39;t want to sleep on the beach .. lol!



Don't Mean To Sound Stupid, But ...


It depends on what%26#39;s on the calendar for that week. If there aren%26#39;t any big special events -- and I don%26#39;t recall, off the top of my head -- booking last minute shouldn%26#39;t really be a problem.





Krissy%26#39;s issue was that she was trying to book at a certain price the week before Easter, which is sure to be a fairly busy time with many families taking their spring breaks.



Don't Mean To Sound Stupid, But ...


Krissy%26#39;s looking for a hotel room? Oh no !!!



I understand her dilema that she went through, but thank god she%26#39;s got her rooms. I thought I was bad!! :-)





I don%26#39;t remember who offered it, maybe flattop? But he had space that he was offering on the beach. So in case you change your mind....



I ask this question geniunely, can you stay more than one day?




Thank you for replies.





Honestly I%26#39;d love to stay more than 1 day .. but we all ready have our stay in Fort Myers booked and we%26#39;ll be paying for our KW stay while or Fort Myers room is sitting paid for and empty for the night.





Plus we have our kids going .. If it was just my sister and I .. I%26#39;d be staying the whole time in KW and celebrating daily ;)




This will give you an idea of the times to avoid by week and month:



http://inview.com/kwp_calendar/kwpevents.cfm



If you come for one day, assuming you are going to find a room, you might spend all of your time looking for one instead of enjoying yourself.



Pjk




thanks .. I will check out that link .. and I more than likely will reserve something in advance just to be on the safe side.




We have Pride Fest the beginning of June and so far nothing planned for July .. I bookmarked that link so I can check again .. thanks again for posting.




Many places filling up for the July 4th weekend July 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment