Thursday, April 12, 2012

All Star Sports vs. Pop Cenrtury Resorts?

I%26#39;m having a hard time chossing!! I know there both value resorts and I%26#39;m not exspecting much but after reading some of the reviews for All Star Spots food, transportation,noise ect. make me think to stay at the Pop Century? It will be just my husband and I and were 30. Thanks.



All Star Sports vs. Pop Cenrtury Resorts?


Pop Century is the newest. My cousin and her family love it. Better reviews than the All Stars too. However, I would consider upgrading to a moderate if it is just 2 adults. Much more romantic, quieter, better food and rooms. The bit of a difference in price can be the difference between an OK trip and a fantastic vacation.



All Star Sports vs. Pop Cenrtury Resorts?


Thank you, I don%26#39;t now why I didn%26#39;t think of that, thanks for the info, that helps!




GO POP CENTURY!



Here are some pictures I took in February. It%26#39;s an awesome place and I recommend it over All Stars for the transportation alone. When you stay at All Stars Sports, Movies or the other one, you have to share the buses. Pop Century is off by itself so your buses go direct and don%26#39;t stop to pick up others at hotels. We heard people from All Stars sports complaining it took them 1 hour to get to MK cus of all the stops.



Here are some pictures I took!



http://www.edmontonvirtualtours.com/pop.htm




POP Century everytime.





I went 2 years ago and i thoght it was GREAT.





Vinny




If you simply must go with a value resort due to the cost, definitely go with Pop Century over the All-Stars.





However, if you can afford to upgrade to a moderate, as earlier suggested, definitely do so.





Port Orleans seems to be very popular among the moderates. I%26#39;m definitely considering it for my sister%26#39;s 60th birthday visit this year.





Go to this website and click on the different resort names for a full review and photos of each resort.





http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_hot.htm





Good luck planning!!




My husband %26amp; I are in our early 30%26#39;s %26amp; just came back from the pop. We also have a hard time to decide where to stay (between Pop, All Star %26amp; Port Orleans) As we play to spend most of our time at the park; we decided to go with the value resort. Since Pop is a newer hotel that%26#39;s why we pick that. We did not expect too much but to our suprise, this hotel is way better than what we thought. The price is very good %26amp; the bed is very comfortable. We are both very happy about it. If you stay more than 3 days, make sure you purchase the refillable mug.





Hope you have a good trip there.




Well it%26#39;s obvious that Pop Century the way to go!! Thanks everyone!




Hey Vinny1971- I love your posts I%26#39;ve read them all, your a funny guy!! just wondering what building you stayed in and what%26#39;s the best theme? Does the 50%26#39;s building have an Elvis theme. Thanks!!




I think you%26#39;re doing the right thing to stay in the Pop Century. We visited in 2000 and we stayed 2 nights in Dixie Landings (former Port Orleans) and 4 in All Star. The only difference we could see with the moderate resort was the landscaping, and a LONG walk to the car. I hope you find an Elvis theme in Pop Century!




I think you%26#39;re doing the right thing to stay in the Pop Century. We visited in 2000 and we stayed 2 nights in Dixie Landings (former Port Orleans) and 4 in All Star. The only difference we could see with the moderate resort was the landscaping, and a LONG walk to the car. I hope you find an Elvis theme in Pop Century!

No comments:

Post a Comment