Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Disney Chase credit card

Hi all -





Any Disney credit card holders with Chase Bank out there? If so, do you know how one redeems their Disney points and what they can be used for?





Thanks much!



Disney Chase credit card




1% of your purchases turns into points. I think you can earn up to 700 points per year. Each point is worth $1. First you transfer your points to a Dreams Reward (I think that%26#39;s what it%26#39;s called) card either online or by calling. It%26#39;ll take a few weeks to receive your card. After receiving your card you may transfer additional points (there%26#39;s a minimum like 10) at any time. You can use it like a gift card at Disney Stores, at Disney World or Disneyland for lodging and in the parks, or towards a Disney Cruise. There may be more, but I can%26#39;t think of them currently.



Disney Chase credit card


You use the rewards card just like a gift card. For example, you have 24 points and your dinner bill comes to $45. They%26#39;ll deduct the $24 and you can just pay the balance.





Another great thing is that the Disney card gets you a 20% discount on any of the special tours (Backstage Magic, Dive Quest etc.) You used to be able to get up to four free movie tickets for sneak previews at selected theaters but we haven%26#39;t seen one lately. Has anyone else?





There was a special character meet %26amp; greet w/ a free photo just for Disney Visa holders in Epcot, near one of the innoventions pavilions. Is that still being offered?




Yes, the Meet N Greet is still offered. It%26#39;s at the Epcot West Innovations 1:30 - 4:30. I think the offer is good until 9/30/06.




I%26#39;ve used my Chase disney credit card to purchase my last disney trip. They offer 6 months interest free, so I made monthly affordable payments on my trip w/ no interest. I also made sure that I paid for my trip, by putting trip on my card, well in advance (approx 2 months ahead of my trip); therefore, I was able to redeem my credit/diney points before my trip. It was nice to pay for few meals while on vaca, it came out to about $255 in disney points !! Look into this option if your planning a trip to disneyworld or disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment