Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A note of thanks to Pjk,SEMINOLEGIRL,Susancs...

The wife and I arrived her last Wednesday and we have made it to many places I read about on these threads. Schooner(good service and Mahi Mahi melt) We made friends with people I met on this site. Went to Blue Heaven for breakfast and Bloodys. Met a wonderful bartender at Hogs Breath the first night. Our flight got messed up in Miami and we made friends with the woman who owns Mama Flowers on Simonton. The waitress from Hogs Breath whos boyfriend is the sous chef at Casa Marina treated us to dinner last night (for free) What a great meal!! I was surprised how nice it was because most recent reviews have been pretty awful. I didn%26#39;t think this was the case. I%26#39;m babling now because I%26#39;ve been drinking for most of the day.



Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you who had suggestions for food, drink, or entertainment.



My wife and I feel very fortunate to be able to visit and make friends with so many GREAT people!!! If I ever get a chance to buy a drink for any of you I will.



p.s. got my wife to go into Teasers last night!! Not that impressed with the ladies!!




Uncle Rico



A note of thanks to Pjk,SEMINOLEGIRL,Susancs...


you are so welcome! I am glad you are enjoying your stay! Have a drink for me!



A note of thanks to Pjk,SEMINOLEGIRL,Susancs...


wheres that 190 octane you were talking about?




190 octane is at fat tuesday%26#39;s. Get a floater in it for an extra dollar. For the most value get a yard stick, they are easy to hold and they will refill it again for cheaper.




PS you can get a free coupon on their website for 1.00 off. During happy hour from 4-7 you can get frozen drinks for 3.50. insted of like the 5 or 6 dollars the normal size ones are.





Google fat tuesday%26#39;s in key west.





PS Bacardi limon jello shots are alaways 1 dollar!




I%26#39;m glad you%26#39;re having so much fun!! I%26#39;m always surprised when I hear of someone not loving Key West as much as I do because to me it%26#39;s positively addictive! Sounds like we%26#39;ve got a couple more converts with you and your wife!




Very glad you are having a great time and have met and made so many new friends. This is a part of a Key West visit that gets overlooked a lot.





Have you hit good weather?



Have you noticed? 8-)





Pjk




Weather has been about 82 every day except Friday whic was about 88 and humid!!





Full trip report when i get back.




I am extremely envious Uncle Rico!



KW is a very cool place that allows you to meet people and make friendships you would not imagine. So cool.



How was your breakfast at Blue Heaven? Mine was always the best I ever had!!





Is Teasers a peeler club? And if so how did you get the Mrs. to go?



? ? ? ? Did you promise her something? Ha ha!




Blue heaven was great!! no, didn%26#39;t have to bribe her she just can%26#39;t deal with peer pressure, lol!! Hows the weather in Buffalo??



We got family in N.Tonowanda and Cheektowaga. Small world eh%26#39;?




Uncle the waether here is turning. It is spring! 52 and bright sunshine today but we will see high 60%26#39;s for some of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment