Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pier House question

I was reading a discussion on another forum and they mentioned buying something at the Pier House deli on Front St. I know the Pier House is a hotel, so is this something new or did I just miss it when I was in KW?

Pier House question

No big deal. It%26#39;s a place to buy a quick meal to go i.e. muffins, sandwiches etc.

with seating.

Pier House question

I think, vaguely, that what was the Pier House Deli was in the shops that were torn down to build the Ron Jon Surf Shop and the new Island Dogs bar. (Did the other post say they were there recently?)

Pjk


Haven%26#39;t been in a year or 2.Things change every day with the price on real estate.

How I wish we could go back to the days of Shorty%26#39;s etc.


The Pier House deli is gone. We were there when it was torn down, but I can%26#39;t remember which trip that was. I think it was last spring - maybe April or May.


Last June when we were there, it was torn down, and then when we were there in September the new construction had begun (it is Island Dogs, I%26#39;m fairly certain). It was called Market Bistro and it was part of Pier House. Great place to get breakfast or a sandwich.

  • makeup hair
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment