Thursday, April 12, 2012

Places to stay

I%26#39;m considering taking a trip to Panama City Beach this summer and if I were to go here, where would be my best bet on an beachfront hotel at a rate of between $100-$200 a night... also, how busy is Panama City Beach during the summer? are there a lot of travelers???



Places to stay


Definitely the Best Value Inn.. I know it sounds like a cheap place and I was hesitant on staying there but me and my best friend stayed there in April 03 and it was surprised how nice it was, very clean too. It was just remodeled. I think we got a price on hotels.com of around $80 a night.. Its right on the beach and right next to Sharky%26#39;s restraunt and bar. The Howard johnson was the hotel where all the parties were at for some reason. When I went end of April it wasnt very crowded because apparantly we had just missed college springbreakers, but I dont know about during the summer..I would imagine everywhere in FL is crowded in summer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment