Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Question for the experts

I have a dining plan question. I have been reading that you can pay for your kids meals and use their dining points for the adult meals. Is this true? I figure the experts would know better than anyone. Are the meals linked to each individual person%26#39;s card or will we be able to just give them one person%26#39;s card/ticket to take all the meals off of at dinner? I just assumed that each person%26#39;s meal credits would be attached to their individual card. Any help on this subject would be appreciated.



Question for the experts


TXJ,





Children 3-9 must order from the childrens meals at each restaurant.



The dining plan includes one snack one counter and one table service restaurant per night of your reservation at at Disney resort. So, if you book a family of four for a five night package your entitled to 20 counter, 20 table and 20 snacks. You may use them any way you want. Disney keeps track of your usage electronically with your Key to the World card which is also your room key. Your receipts will show your remaining meal balance.



Question for the experts


Thanks Healin. One question I wasn%26#39;t clear on was does Disney keep track of the credits by seperating them into kids meals and adult meals. Will I have 7 kid sit down meals and 7 adult sit down meals Or would it just be 14 sit down meals total. I hope that makes sense. I am not sure I am clear.




It%26#39;s pretty tough to fool the Mouse!




It sometimes takes on the guise of a ';Rat';




Even though you may all have a room card/ticket, just use 1 at a time especially if you have more than 1 room. We had 2 rooms. At the beginning of our stay my husband and I both gave our cards at meals and it caused a couple of double deductions for my meals because they took mine off both cards. We did get this straightened out and then just used his card until those meals were used up and after that we used my card. Strange I know but it%26#39;s their system.




Thanks for all the info!!


  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment