Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family Fishing Trip

I would like to take my wife and 11 year old son out for a fishing trip that will hopefully start a Father %26amp; Son tradition.



We prefer a private boat that will provide personal touch and instructions.





Any suggestions?



Family Fishing Trip


There was a really good post recently on this same topic-





tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34182-i111-k51604…



Family Fishing Trip


I spoke with a very nice Cpatain while there just 2 days ago, VERY nice boat..will take up to 6 people, but you must take the entire boat...130.00 per hour with a minimum of 4 hours.I have his card out in my purse if you are still interested. When are you going? We also have a 12 yr. old and are going July 21st for 10 days. We could always split the boat. The name of the boat was Sure Thing , I believe.




Would recommend First Light time and time again. See destin-charter-fishing site. Fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment