Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Year in Orlando

Hi



Have not yet booked but am planning to visit Orlando for a week between Christmas and New Year.



Does anyone have any ideas what events the parks put on for New Years Eve. I appreciate I am early but I know that these sort of things will get booked up early (I also want to make sure I can afford it!!).



Thanks



New Year in Orlando


We went last NY and it was brill!! EPCOT is by far the best place to go as, although it is very busy, because it is so huge, you feel as if you have more space than at the Magic Kingdom. You do have to be in the park before 10am tho, otherwise forget it!





Also, it is fairly cold!!! We had jeans and fleeces on til about 11 am then changed to shorts and t shirts, but put the warmer stuff back on by tea time! We even used the heater in the car and scraped the frost of the windscreen. I also think it is the only time in Florida I have used the heating setting on the air con unit!!





Celebration is also a lovley place to visit - artificial snow falling on the mains street!!





MGM studios - admission with your normal ticket and the Osborne Lights are a must see!!





Mickeys not so scary Christmas Party (MNSSCP) is a separate ticket event at the Magic Kingdom. You can only get these tickets from Disney.





Check out www.thedibb.co.uk - I%26#39;m on there are debs1505 so say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment