Sunday, April 15, 2012

Getting Married in South Beach

Can anyone give me some insight and information on getting married on South Beach? We want a very small intimate wedding on the beach. I just do not know where to begin with all the details. If anyone can help I would be so grateful.



Getting Married in South Beach


Dottie,





First, check out The Knot%26#39;s South Florida Board if you haven%26#39;t so already:



http://tinyurl.com/kdo4v



This board was a lifesaver when I planned my wedding a couple of years ago. Get info on venues, vendor recs, and basically any question answered.





Now, we have to discuss the dreaded B-word: Budget. South Beach is very expensive, as I%26#39;m sure you%26#39;re aware, so narrowing down a price range would be very helpful in figuring out your options. Off the top of my head, The National Hotel does great small (intimate) beach weddings, but again, it depends on your budget. Let us know what you%26#39;re thinking and I%26#39;m sure we can come up with many more suggestions.





Congrats!


  • oil acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment