Thursday, April 12, 2012

Internal flight on United Airlines

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster!





My wife and I have got a trip coming up and I need some advice. Travelling to San Fran on Friday 19th May, staying there for 3 days and then flying directly to Orlando on United on the Monday and staying at the Best Western Movieland! Can%26#39;t wait!) :o)



Do you have to buy your own food on the plane? If so are we allowed to take on board our own food and drink?





Thanks for your help



Internal flight on United Airlines


you can bring your own food on the plane or you can buy sandwiches/snacks on the plane.



united.com/page/article/0,6722,51501,00.html



i usually carry on a sandwich and a bottle of water from home as it%26#39;s much cheaper.



Internal flight on United Airlines


I flew united last month but the other way (orlando to SF). They will give you a free drink (soft drink, water), but you have to food. I just took some snacks with me.




Thanks for the replies! I%26#39;m guessing it%26#39;s quite expensive to buy food on the plane, so we%26#39;ll get some food at the airport




hi tcc





i see from your post that you are staying at the best western movieland, i have booked to stay at the same hotel in august, have looked at some of the reviews, seem good, i was wondering after you return could you let me know how your stay at this hotel was.





thanks milliesgirl




Hiya,





Yes I will report back on the hotel for you! I%26#39;ve actually gone by the reviews on here, and even though it%26#39;s not exactly 5 star, it does seem a good value! Plus it%26#39;s quite close to universal so we can walk there without paying the car park fee, and probably use the I-trolley to get to Seaworld!




hi tcc,



we flew by ted another part of united that you use when you are travelling in us. you would be better off buying your own food before you go on board because it is expensive on board and there is not much choice and it is going to be a long flight.



pam.




Cheers Pam! I think it%26#39;s a 5 hour flight so definitely need to stock up! I%26#39;m just hoping the Dollar counter will still be open in MCO when we land! I think we land at 9pm so fingers crossed!




This is the website for the airport and if you go to search on top of the page, you can find the food and beverage section to see what that have to buy at the airport too.





http://www.flysfo.com





I hope you booked your alcatraz tour already!




Yes I%26#39;ve booked the day tour! Thanks for that website, very handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment