Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mrs

I know it%26#39;s possible to hire towels at the water parks, but can you also hire flotation vests or similar? My 8yo son is a poor swimmer, and I know we%26#39;d all be happier at the water parks if he was wearing a vest or similar.



Mrs


This keeps happening to me! The title was not meant to be Mrs!!!



Mrs


I am firly sure the answer is yes.



But you could for a few dollors buy a set of arm bands lots to chose from My grand kids were fine in them , not quite a clumbersom as vests/jackets




Yes, but they are small and $1 each to hire. As above, I would take my own arm bands - easily bought from Walmart etc.




If your son is a poor swimmer, he would really be much safer in a vest than arm bands. The vests actually leave your arms freer to use a swimming motion. Additionally the arm bands can puncture. They are not meant as true flotation devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment