Sunday, April 15, 2012

Interesting Response...

I find it interesting (and rather telling) that the owner of A+ Vacations chose to reply here but never acknowledged my attempts to resolve this matter personally.





I also find it interesting that he tapes all his phone calls. I wish there were a way to post those here!





Regarding the air conditioning...the serviceman who came to our house told us quitely clearly that the unit was low on freon, which was the likely cause of the leak.





At this point, it seems a waste of time to respond to each of his accusations of my ';blatant lies;'; however, I will reiterate my advice against staying at these homes or others managed by A+ Vacations!





Happy vacationing!



Interesting Response...


May I ask how much per week you rented this house for?



Interesting Response...


This was supposed to be added to another post (D- for A+ Vacation Homes), but my computer was apparently on the fritz - combined with user error!



The total for both homes for the week was about $4400.




Really! $2200 a week for a house with little or no AC. On the subject of the AC, while 75 deg. would be comfortable for me, it may not be for someone else. And to place a 75 deg. limit on the AC is ridiculas! They are either trying to get as much money savings on the utilities as they can, or the unit is undersized for the house, or the unit is just in poor shape! Either instance, at $2200 a week for a house rental it is bogus! And may I ask if they sent this rental agreement- rule package before hand, or did they spring it on you when they got there?




That price is about right for a 7 bedroom house. We are renting a 6 bedroom for $1900/wk.




Well, I sure hope you have air conditioning in yours. As the outside air temp. will be about 10 deg. higher at this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment