Thursday, April 12, 2012

swimming pool at crystal sands and crescent arms question

Hi! Can you tell me if either crystal sands or crescent arms have 2 pools? Where are the swimming pools located? I think I read you have to cross a parking lot to get to the pool at one of those locations. This will help me decide which condo to choose. I want to be able to go to the pool from the beach without crossing a parking lot! Thanks!



swimming pool at crystal sands and crescent arms question


There is a pool right off the beach and next to the Crystal Sands condo tower. There are also villas at Crystal Sands...they are located between Midnight Pass Road and the condo tower / parking area. I believe there is a second pool nearer MP Road for the use of villa residents. Don%26#39;t know about the pool at Crescent Arms.



swimming pool at crystal sands and crescent arms question


P.S. Most likely, ANY renter at Crystal Sands can use either pool.


  • puffy eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment