Tuesday, April 17, 2012

'Flotation devices' in Disney water parks

I know it%26#39;s possible to hire towels at the water parks, but can you also hire flotation vests or similar? My 8yo son is a poor swimmer, and I know we%26#39;d all be happier at the water parks if he was wearing a vest or similar.



'Flotation devices' in Disney water parks


';Lockers, towels and life vests for children are available for rent. Life vests are provided free of charge for Guests who wish to leave an identification card.';





This is from both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon%26#39;s website.



'Flotation devices' in Disney water parks


Thanks Gorillafan. I did look on the website, but obviously didn%26#39;t find that!




No problem. There are other things listed on the website that may be of interest to you. You can find it on either waterpark%26#39;s website. On the bottom right of the page is a link to park tips. Have fun!




Great I was just about to ask the same question for my 4 %26amp; 8 yr olds, I%26#39;d be much happier with a vest on them both. Can you wear t-shirts on any of the rides?




welshcakes



The flotation vests are good fun for little ones. My daughter had great fun in hers. Not the blow up type. They appear to be made from solid fibreglass or suchlike. Dont know if they come in different sizes but I do not think the one my daughter had would fit an 8 year old.



As far as I know you can wear t shirts on most of the rides. tyres etc. but I am not sure you can on things like Summit Plummit at Blizzard Beach. They may be a safety hazard.




Hi Littlefpc





If summit plummit is a vertical drop...then there is no way i%26#39;ll be going on it.The swim vest sounds great for my 4yr old.



Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment