Thursday, April 12, 2012

IOA / WDW hotel help

I really need help - I am driving myself nuts trying to figure out hotels.

5 Adults booked at WDW from 20aug-25aug - want to go early to do a day at Universal%26#39;s IOA and have an afternoon for relax after long travel.

Need a room/suite (perfer suite) that will accomodate the 5 of us with a pool and semi close to IOA - max of $100.00 usd per night.

We are not looking for fancy, just a clean suite with hopefully a pool and air conditioning.

Sorry, I know there are multitudes of info available online but it seems everytime I plug in my info to a hotel to search the results come back with 2 double beds and a pull out, and I can%26#39;t seem to find a suite. Any recommendations ?

OR - would I just be better off extending my hotel at WDW to include the 2 or 3 days prior to our package - I understand the travel from WDW to IOA is rather far and tricky to do on transit (we don%26#39;t have a car rental)

Sorry for the length of the post...just so very frustrated.

Thanks bunches

IOA / WDW hotel help

Suggest you go to Expedia .com to see if anything is availible in that price range. If you find it , go to the hotel web site to see if they have even better specials. And you might try just going to the Marriotts residence inn homepage and look. Or a suite chain like it. But a $100 dollar suite or under might be tough with the 11.5% Florida hotel sales tax which will put you at about $88 a night

IOA / WDW hotel help

I think most of the suite hotels are 1 or 2 beds and a pull out. Maybe you should get 2 inexpensive rooms, like the Best Western Plaza. Of course do this prior to your Disney stay or you will be very disappointed in most inexpensive hotels after staying in WDW!


thanks very much for your suggestions and especially for coming thru when I was at the height of my frustrations. 11.5% tax I can handle, I live in BC, Canada where most everything is taxed with both the provincial and the goods and services tax for a total of either 13.5 or 14% ~ I was kinda thinking of the 100.00 per night as b4 tax cost

I will take your advise of checking out the expedia (etc) sites and then go to the hotel site for further discounts. :o)

  • web proxy server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment