Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NIghtlife-Fort Myers Beach

Hello Everyone, I am finally taking my wife to Sanibel for a long weekend. April 20-23



We are staying at Beachview Cottages that seem like the perfect quiet getaway.



However we may be arriving one night early and I am looking for something a little more exciting in Fort Myers Beach to start our holiday. Looking for live music, perferably good old rock and roll. Any recommendations for live music in that area would be greatly appreciated !!





Also looking for a really nice sunset cuise !!



NIghtlife-Fort Myers Beach


My wife and I spent our spring break at Ft. Myers Beach last year and are returning again this year. We found a fun place, centrally located that has live music (Rock %26amp; Roll). The name of the place is ';The Beached Whale';. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment