Sunday, April 15, 2012

Queue???

I have a question. What is the queue that I keep reading about at Universal Studios? I read that people keeping ';jumping the queues'; down there, whatever that means, LOL. Guys, let me know whats up. Thanks in advance



Hotmom :)







Queue???


It%26#39;s just another word for the ';very long lines'; that you have to wait in for each attraction.





Jumping the que lines mean someone ';breaks in front of other people'; in the line instead of waiting their turn. It%26#39;s mostly teenagers who are guilty of this.





Don%26#39;t get me started about the lack of discipline of young people these days...I could rant on forever.



Queue???


Hi Kat!!



Dang you%26#39;re fast, LOL! Thanks for the quick response. I have 2 teens, and if I saw them acting like that.....oh my, I can%26#39;t tell you what would happen. I agree with you about the discipline thing. It%26#39;s disgusting :( There%26#39;s no one watching what is going on in the lines? I don%26#39;t want to have to pop someones brat upside the head, LOL!!




Well, the ';que'; lines during the busy times are so long, it%26#39;s hard to have employees ';patrolling'; them. The ';que jumping'; tends to happen more during busy times when lines are much longer.





If I see it happen, I%26#39;ll usually say something to the offenders (very harshly too) and try to get them ';back where they belong.'; If that doesn%26#39;t work, I always report it to the ride operators as soon as I see one of them. Sometimes the employees do something about it...sometimes they don%26#39;t.



I always try anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment