Thursday, April 12, 2012

Very Early Roll Call

Making another guest appearance in Key West since living down there in 98.

I may be the biggest fan of the best drink called jager(I may be immuned) shots if anyone wants to meet for a jager challenge june 20-26.

Please dont be scared ';its only a liquid.';

Very Early Roll Call

Ok. Made a mistake. I never lived in Key West, but did live At HAwk%26#39;s Cay Resort near Marathon. So if you need the inside scoop on Hawk%26#39;s Cay I think I may have it.

I did return in 04 to see what FAntasy fest was all about and did witness Mike Mcloud at the Wharf. What a joke and a treat. i stil talk about that guy(not gay)He kept mentioning his songs that got played up North, but he may be on something. Don%26#39;t think they ever left the Shooner.

If anyone is up for a Jager (I think I may be immuned)shot challenge let me know the week of June 20-25.

Its is so nice to see all these postings in this forum about Key West because i Spent all my time mostly on Wednesdays there at Ricks. Ok That was the only place beside a stop at Sloppy Joes.

You see. Ricks used to advertise or have Wednesday special of $7.00. It included all the burgers/hotdogs, well drinks and beer???

Dont recall the beer because I didnt drink it then, but talk about a great deal.

Lets just say i got my money out of that deal.

I checked Rick%26#39;s website and it does not seem they have this special anymore. Or maybe someone knows about it. If they do, please get back to me.......

Its a shame that i got stuck at Ricks everytime because I realize through this forum that Key Weat has way more to offer.

So excuse me if I ask.

I lived nearby, but really never really experienced KY like I should have.

the mayham returns in JUNE.

Very Early Roll Call

whoa, you were drunk as me last night...

  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment