Sunday, April 15, 2012

dixie stampede

I was looking to book tickets for this show.





looked on the official web-site but tickets seem more expensive than through orlandoticketdeals.com were it is 48 sterling pounds for 2 adults and 1 kid.





the only thing is when you book through orlando ticket deals you have to reserve your seats when you arrive in orlando.





we are looking to go to the show on our second night there and was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have reserved tickets when they are over there and if they had any problems.





thanks



dixie stampede


Great, entertaining, show. When I went, I booked by telephoning them from the UK and making my reservation for good seats at the time. Telephone them-Sometimes it actually pays dividends to speak one to one , instead of booking over the Internet, unless of course you can see a seating plan for the venue and book the seats you can see.



dixie stampede


so do they allocate you seating before you arrive i thought it was a first come gets the best seats.





booking direct with them does seem more expensive.




Well, when I went during Xmas 2003, I telephoned them and got 5 great seats right in front of the arena. Ring them and ask if you can have good seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment