Tuesday, April 17, 2012

fisherman's cove, siesta key - any info?

I am new here and am researching a trip to Siesta Key this June, for my family. We want something that isn%26#39;t too congested, and gulf front views. I%26#39;v seen several units at Fisherman%26#39;s Cove, they look very nice. I especially like having water views/access on both sides of the building. So, I%26#39;m looking for info, reviews, etc. Thanks in advance for any help.

fisherman's cove, siesta key - any info?

CMP, I to will be at Fishermans cove and the only thing I here is its nice and quite. My trip is in Feb of 07. I researched the crap out of places and this by far was the best place for the $$ and LOCATION.

fisherman's cove, siesta key - any info?

I haven%26#39;t been there but also looked into Fisherman%26#39;s Cove for our vacation this April. They only thing is the beach is not the beautiful Siesta Key Beach. It%26#39;s on Turtle Beach, from what I%26#39;ve heard not the same sand. Quieter part of Siesta Key though. Good Luck.

  • migrating existing portal
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment