Monday, April 23, 2012

Discovery Cove

Does anyone know how far in advance you have to book Discovery Cove? I would like to wait until the week I am in Orlando to see what the weather forcast is, but since they only let in 1000 people per day, I am wondering if they book up months in advance. Thank you.



Discovery Cove


If you go on their website, and actually begin to make reservations, you can see their availability for each day. We just made our reservations last week for the last week in May, and there was plenty of availability.



Discovery Cove


Hi abc31, we booked at the beginning of march to go in july, the ticket agent we booked through had solid bookings up to the end of april, so I would book well in advance to avoid disapointment, it may not be so busy at off peak times, what time of the year are you going?




Yes abc31 they do book up months in advance so book as soon as you know when you want to go. Have fun, it%26#39;s a great park!




Thanks for your responses. I%26#39;m going to Orlando the week before and staying through Thanksgiving weekend. It sounds like I should definetly plan ahead. Is seaworld worth going to after experiencing discovery cove? I hear you get a free pass when you book Discovery Cove, but I don%26#39;t know if we should waste one of our days. I have a 4 and 9 year old and we are traveling with another family that has teenagers. We are also thinking of Disney%26#39;s Animal Kingdom.




Definitely utilize your free passes for SeaWorld! It%26#39;s a great day for all ages!




Its a great park, I got engaged their last year and the dolphin did it for me, unfortunate weather was not on our side but it was still a great day your in the water and wet so why should rain make the difference. Definately use seaworld pass,The day we went discovery cove we went to seaworld after for dine with shamu, a buffet and shamu swimming about in front with great close up photos without getting soaked! and then go into the stadium after for shamu rocks America it was a great end to an even greater day. Enjoy.



you can book the dine with shamu experience thru seaworld dot com


  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment