Monday, April 23, 2012

Can restaurant/bar patrons use Monty's Pool??

Or is it just for te hotel guests? I know I%26#39;ve used it before but I don%26#39;t remember whether I was legal or not



Can restaurant/bar patrons use Monty's Pool??


Restaurant and bar patrons are welcome to use the pool at Monte%26#39;s. It%26#39;s their ';thing.';



Can restaurant/bar patrons use Monty's Pool??


Go after 4:00 for happy hour, 1/2 price drinks and 40% off beers.




My guilty pleasure at Monty%26#39;s is their foot long hot dog with saurkraut and hot mustard. Yum!!!




The pool isn%26#39;t the issue - it%26#39;s the chairs. There are chairs on one side of a small fence that are for hotel patrons only. Those you will get kicked out of with a quickness if you aren%26#39;t actually staying there. They will also ask you to get out of the other lounge chairs (not behind the fence) if you%26#39;re not eating/drinking.


  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment