Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nightlife

Has anyone heard of a bar called the Garden of Eden?



Nightlife


Oh I%26#39;m sure everyone on this board has. It%26#39;s a clothing optional bar located above the Bull and Whistle and across the street from Fogarty%26#39;s/The Flying Monkey. Personally never been up but from what people write is that some folks up there should just keep there cloths on-lol I%26#39;m sure if you were going during spring break then it might be a little better/easier on the eyes.



Nightlife


flattop hit the nail right on the head.





I%26#39;ve been up there 2 times. One time the lovely buffettgal and I were the only two up there. The bartender was a nice lady, topless of course, but I spent my time looking out over the city (if you know what I mean).





The other time there were several people up there. Only one was nekid. She was sunbathing, and a group of younger guys were being stupid - very stupid. We didn%26#39;t hang around long that time either.




Somewhat like Fantasy Fest... The rule of thumb for clothing optional events in Key West... (With few exceptions):





Them that should, don%26#39;t



Them that shouldn%26#39;t, do





Think of your fifty-something neighbor who spends the summer weekends riding his lawn tractor swiling beer and his wide-bottomed wife who you typically see bent over in the garden, weeding.... Now, picture them naked. Yikes!





In a couple of eyewitness cases; There isn%26#39;t enough rum and whiskey on the entire island to wash some of the mental images from my brain. On the other hand, the few exceptions found helped tremedously!




Ahhh, yes, the great paradox of any clothing optional place: most times you want to beg them to ';put your clothes back on!!'; As many times as I%26#39;ve been to Key West, I%26#39;ve never visited the Gardern of Eden. But I have been to Fire Island, and I truly did want to pass out beach towels--large ones!




We go to the Garden of Eden regularly. The bartenders there are by far the best in Key West. We love the place! But then again we aren%26#39;t part of the closed minded group of people that thinks only the ';beautiful people'; should be allowed to be nude. Stop being so judgemental and grow up.




Rule of thumb--if you can%26#39;t handle the sight, smile lightly and look at ceiling...just look at the ceiling...




Good answer ;)




Or the sky, since there is no ceiling up there! ;)




OK, the wife and I went to the Garden of Eden last May on a Friday Night and had a great time. We found that on the weekend nights there are more people up there and it was fun. On the week days there is not enough people.





The DJ played dance music there were four guys and four girls that worked there naked. The chest painter was busy all night so as the night went on there was more nudity. Fun to watch.





We always go up to see if there is a lot of people and a DJ playing good music if not we don%26#39;t stay.





PJ




Southernmost,





I am certainly open minded, I am not judgemental and in fact, I%26#39;d gladly give back a few years of my %26#39;growing up%26#39; as I%26#39;ve had more than I feel I need and am now heading down hill. I do not care if people are wearing clothing or not and I would never want to dictate who could/would/should be allowed to wear or not wear. Please do not slant my comments.





In regards to FF nudity, my observations on Fantasy Fest were intended to give a factual view on it. If people come to Key West thinking that FF is some kind of Playboy Playmates meet Chipendales Dancers, they got another thing coming. It%26#39;s regular people doing what they can not do at any other time. They%26#39;re having fun, not hurting a sole and letting thier wilder side come out. It%26#39;s not a big deal so why not back off for a bit before you jump in someone%26#39;s stuff until you get an idea of what the person is about instead of making assumptions based on a single post. In other words, don%26#39;t be so touchy. This ain%26#39;t the mainland.

No comments:

Post a Comment