Saturday, April 21, 2012

Best Western Oceanside Inn

Hi Everyone...


I was wondering if anyone had any info. on the quality of rooms at the BWOI?


The reviews of people who have stayed there recently say the rooms are in BAD condition! And some rooms are boarded up and not accesible. HOWEVER the pictures on bestwestern.com look otherwise. They look nice and somewhat newer. I called the hotel today and was told ALL the room have been updated within the past year. (updates including new carpet, bedding, etc.) I%26#39;m confused on who to believe, the pics. and the hotel personale OR the actual people who stayed there recently.


ANYONE with ANY INFO. I would appreciate if you could share it. THANKS



Best Western Oceanside Inn


just returned from there. email deanhamy@tds.net I can ansewer any questions



Best Western Oceanside Inn


Hi, I was there in February and our room was lovely, all new, very comfortable, very nice bathroom, we loved the buffet breakfast and the location is great, I%26#39;d stay there again.



No comments:

Post a Comment