Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Royal Table Dinner questions???

I am looking at booking a dinner time seating at the Royal Table, for my family and my daughter who is 8yrs old. I am however confused because on the web site it says that character dining is only at breakfast and lunch. I was hoping to plan an evening at the Magic Kingdom and then stay and watch the fireworks.



So my question is do I bother with the



Royal Table at dinnertime? Would my Daughter miss the Characters? Or would she still enjoy it enough to justify the cost.



Thanks



Royal Table Dinner questions???




We ate dinner at the Royal Table and the kids thought that it was neat eating in a castle. I don%26#39;t know if she%26#39;s always there, but Cinderella was on the main level of the castle to get pictures with.



Royal Table Dinner questions???


We ate at Cinderella%26#39;s castle last year. In the lobby before your table gets called there are sometimes characters to get pics taken with......we saw Cindarella who was then relieved by Mary Poppins. In the actual restaurant itself there were no characters but all of the waiting staff were dressed as castle servents (i.e. jesters uniforms etc, looked very medieval!)





Although there are no characters here, kids love dining in castle surroundings.....and the desserts are fab (try the bibbidy bobbidy brew.....you get to keep the glass!)





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment