Monday, April 23, 2012

overnight in Miami

We are arriving in Miami from UK at around 3.00pm on 15 May and then flying out to St Thomas the next day at 12.30pm. I%26#39;m not sure how far Miami airport is from the main city hotels and restuarants etc. Can anyone recommend a hotel for convenience which is also near to good restaurants. Many thanks all advice welcome. B

overnight in Miami

I%26#39;ve posted a similar question. I%26#39;m considering going back to the Caly Hotel, I stayed there once, it%26#39;s within a walking dostance to South Beach restaurants but just a basic hotel

overnight in Miami

If I were you I would just stay right there at The Miami Airport Hotel. Between Concourse C and D I think?

By The Time you get through Immigration and Customs, instead of battling with Taxis etc, you can just stay in the airport and check in, drop your bags off in your room, go up to the top floor for a swim and a meal and relax!.

Then The Hotel porters will take you bags from your room to your check in desk in the morning for a relaxing start to your vacation.

  • ie tab
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment