Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Best beach cam

I have looked at several live cams of PCB over the past couple of years, but the best by far I%26#39;ve found is on the Schooners website. Its at www.schooners.com and if you click on the live cams box at the bottom you%26#39;ll have several choices pop up. They have one that gives a lovely sunset view, and another one where you can watch them set off a cannon at dusk every night. They also have some from inside their establishment and one from the lagoon at the Boatyard. You can watch kids playing in the sand and people coming and going in real time. I look at it everyday as it%26#39;s the next best thing to being there. In my mind I can hear the waves as I watch them tumbling onto the shoreline. Heaven!

Many of you may already know about this site, but for those who don%26#39;t, it%26#39;s worth your while to go check it out. They also have a forum, though not as informative as this one. More of a general discussion there. Anyway, I hope this helps someone! :)

Best beach cam

I too love the Schooners beach cam. I just suggested it to someone else. I look at the beach cam. Although I wish it could zoom in closer to the water, I love looking at the beach.

My husband was picking on me because Sunday we sat at home all day and I left the beach cam on for 14 hours. I just minimize it when I left the computer. LOL

Best beach cam

I do that too, but sometimes it slows down my connection. Glad I%26#39;m not the only fantasy beach bum! : )

  • Looking for a sample hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment