Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Wesern Orlando Airport or other suggestions??

Hi- Has anyone stayed at this hotel recently? I did check the reviews, most were ok. I have the Ramada Airport booked for $59 a night, but the reviews are mixed on that hotel-just looking for a one night stay when we arrive late into Orlando. Any suggestions for a hotel near the airport under $100.00?



Best Wesern Orlando Airport or other suggestions??


As a Marriott rewards club member, I must give my plug. There are four Marriotts very close to the airport. I stay at The Fairfield inn and the Orlando Airport Marriott. Fairfield Inn can run under $100.00 per night depending on your dates. They also offer AAA discount. Orlando Airport Marriott has a free shuttle service that drops off and picks up from the Airport.





Stay away from the Ramada. Its dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment