Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hotel on or near beach for less than $200???

I%26#39;m having my wedding at the Sea Watch restaurant in December and I am looking for a hotel for myself and my guests. I%26#39;d prefer something on the beach but that doesn%26#39;t cost more than $200 per night. Any recommendations? I%26#39;m open to hotels close to the beach as well. Thanks!



Hotel on or near beach for less than $200???


My answer will depend on the exact dates in December you are needing....? There will be few choices at that price at any rate, but less I think the closer you are to the Christmas holiday.



Hotel on or near beach for less than $200???


I recommend the Best Western Oceanside Inn, not sure you will get it for less than $200 though.




Try the Sheraton Clipper Beach.





It%26#39;s a beachfront hotel. I figure if I got $110 per nite with a AAA card, I can imagine they may make a deal for a group. Along with my rate comes two buffet breatkfasts per day, two water taxi passes and free parking per night. They also have free airport shuttle.





I don%26#39;t know how far the hotel is from the Sea Watch and I have not stayed at the hotel, but the Trip Advisor reviews are good. There is also a Sheraton Yankee Trader Hotel. It is also beachfront. The reviews are not very flattering for the Trader hotel. So I chose the Clipper Beach. Give their toll free number a call and read the reviews for yourself! If you get a similar deal for your group, your guests will love you for it and it will help to m ake your wedding an even bigger success. Hope the holiday is not a problem!





Good luck!




Both the Clipper and it%26#39;s sister hotel the Trader are over $200 in December with the Clipper about $215 and the Trader $260. Ther is a big difference in hotel rates in various seasons here. Those who come in the summer get hotter days, thinner crowds, rainier days a, a chance ( not a big one in my opinion) and much , much less expensive rates. Your particular dates in December will make a big difference - on Boat Parade weekend, for example- they go even higher.




did you try beachcomber in pompano its really close to The Sea Watch How about a condo at fairfield royal vista which is next to beachcomber

No comments:

Post a Comment