Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Please help with advice on where to stay in South Beach .

I%26#39;ve read all the posts and am more confused than ever. We%26#39;d like to stay in SoBe , but cannot afford to pay top price. As great as some of the recommended hotels are, they are beyond my budget.



We don%26#39;t have to stay right on the water and would be very happy a block back from the beach. A small boutique hotel would be great, as long as it%26#39;s clean and safe. On the other hand , we don%26#39;t want a dump either.





DOes anyone have any ideas for mid range hotels , say in the $200 - $250 range.





I%26#39;ve looked at priceline and don%26#39;t seem pleased with the reviews of the listed hotels. I fully realize that the list is not carved in stone.. but don%26#39;t want to risk a bad experience. I%26#39;ve usually had wonderful experiences elsewhere with Priceline.



Has anyone had good experience with it in SOuth Beach.





there seems to be a million hotels to chose from.



I%26#39;d really appreciate some valuable informations on hotel in my price range.



This will be for my 2nd annual Christmas away on my own. Last year was such a success in New YOrk.



I%26#39;d like Miami Beach to be great as well.



Ideally great hotel- great price.... yes a dream.... but I%26#39;d like to stay in a safe , comfortable, clean place.





Thanks for any advice. I hope someone can help. Staying out of th option is not what I want to do... I won%26#39;t have a care.











--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Please help with advice on where to stay in South Beach .


You might get better help if you posted this question in the Miami Beach Forum rather than here. It seems few people read or respond to postings in the more general Florida Forum. I%26#39;m not knowledgable about that area at all- wish I could help! Good Luck!



Please help with advice on where to stay in South Beach .


Thank you lulutoo. I%26#39;ll try that. I wasn%26#39;t aware there was a separate Miami forum. Good to know.





I must have been really tired last night... I have no idea what I was trying to say in the lasat sentence....sorry folks.... or maybe it was that glass of wine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment