Wednesday, March 28, 2012

using credit cards

hi,



when using your credit card in florida do you have to type in your pin ,or is it the old way where you just sign, reason i ask is i never use my card in shops , only pay for stuff over phone, so i dont know my pin, any replies appreciated





using credit cards


At least in Orlando, you just sign. Though I%26#39;ve found this rare, you could be asked for ID. If you use it at a gas station, and pay at the pump, some locations ask for a zip code, though in this case, you probably could just go inside the station and prepay.



using credit cards


In my experience if you want a cash advance on your credit card at an ATM you need a pin, other than that you just sign. The only time I am asked for a pin # is when I use my debit card.





Hope this helps.






thanks for your replies

No comments:

Post a Comment