Friday, March 30, 2012

Snorkeling and Fishing in Key West

I was reading your messaging on doing both snorkeling and fishing in one day. I took a trip that did both, you took a trip out to a reef that is 10 to 3 feet deep and snorkeled as long as you liked and then if you want to do fishing the Captain (Chuck) takes you to a fishing reef. This trip was four hours including the boat ride to the reef and yes we did bring are own food and drinks since we took the afternoon (2:30 to 6:30). It was a large boat so plenty of room and areas to relax and sunbath for 6 people.



Check out his website for more details. It was a great trip for us my boyfriend caught a large barracuda while I was sunbathing.


www.snorkel-fish-combo.com



Snorkeling and Fishing in Key West


Thanks for the info! This will make me and the husband very happy. We looked before but couldn%26#39;t find anything, so this year we will definately do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment