Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Budget Motel? - Naples

I%26#39;ll be visiting my father for one week - late July - not really a vacation.



I%26#39;m on a budget on trying spend less than $50 per night. Just something simple and clean. Possible?



I know there are motels on Tamiami Trail, any recommendations?



Many thanks.



Budget Motel? - Naples


We can give you some suggestions if you tell us where your dad lives. There are a couple of budget motels at Exit 101 off I-75, a Baymont Inn and another one. There are a couple in Golden Gate city, near the intersection of Collier Blvd. (CO 951 and Golden Gate Pkwy). There are several choices at Exit 107, Pine Ridge Rd. and I-75, and there%26#39;s a Hampton Inn at Exit 111 (Immokalee Rd.) off I-75.





Where do you need to be?



Budget Motel? - Naples


Thank you, lzrandall.





I%26#39;d like to be within a 30 minute or so walk from shops on 5th Avenue (';downtown Naples'; ?). My father lives on Rivard.





I am hoping NOT to rent a car (just walk a lot).





However, if this doesn%26#39;t make sense or you think I can get a much lower motel price by driving a few miles, I can certainly rent one.





Many thanks.





jim




Although more than $50/night, the Lemon Tree Inn (www.lemontreeinn.com) is just off the area you%26#39;re looking for and is reasonably priced for the area.




Thanks for the suggestions.



I found a low price vacation rental and will take that. Will need to rent car, but vacation rental seems like better way to go for me - can cook, for example.



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment