Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Royal Caribean Cruises from Port Canaveral

We are sailing on the Mariner of the Seas Sept 3. Departure time is 5 PM from Port Canaveral. Does anyone know the earliest time we can catch the Royal Caribean Shuttle from MCO airport? We are flying in on Saturday as we have had a couple of near misses flying in on departure day. We will stay at the Hyatt at the Airport. We would like to get the first shuttle possible as there is nothing to do at the airport once we have to check out of our room.



Royal Caribean Cruises from Port Canaveral


You may want to post this on CruiseCritic.com



It is a travel website much like TripAdvisor but it is specifically geared toward everything you need to know about cruises. You may also want to call Royal Caribean as their shuttle times may change depending on the day.



Royal Caribean Cruises from Port Canaveral


Seawolf,



I am on that cruise as well!! I am not sure what time the shuttles are but it is pretty inexpensive to do a one way rental from MCO to Port Canaveral. I think budget quoted me $40 (One Way).



Come over and join us on our Roll Call (Link below) and Register for the Meet and Mingle (RC hosted event for CC members). Look forward to seeing you on the ship!!



boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php鈥?/a>




wine luvuh,





I tried to get Jim to rent a car, but he said he was on vacation and didn%26#39;t want to do any driving. The shuttle is $60 per person RT. I think I have found that the RCCL shuttle leaves on the hour. We will try to check it out on Saturday when we arrive. I don%26#39;t know if the kiosk will be open on Saturday as there are no RCCL ships leaving that day.





When are you getting to Orlando? I will look at your web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment