Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What time are the fireworks?

I looked on the Disney website and (maybe I%26#39;m looking in the wrong place) but I checked the calendar and it showed what hours the parks were open, and what time EMH%26#39;s were, but not what time the fireworks were at the various parks during the year. Can someone point me in the right direction?



What time are the fireworks?




Did you try clicking on the individual date number? If not try that and it should come up with everything going on that day.



What time are the fireworks?


You must go to the Disney website calendar page and click on the numbered date on the calendar.





For instance, for day%26#39;s schedule, you go to the calendar page, and click on the #10 at the top right corner. This will take you to a page showing the fireworks and parade schedule for today.





Dates are now posted through October, so click away!!




Check the calender for exact dates. But to give you an idea, when I went in early Novemember to Magic Kingdom, the WISHES fireworks were at 9 pm. When I%26#39;ve been before in the summer to MK, it was always at 10pm.




Thanks everyone, I was just looking at the whole monthly calendar, not clicking on individual dates - will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment