Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nine days and a wake-up call.....

Holy Moses, I%26#39;m so excited!!





Some of you may know, but my husband and I met in Key West while we were both stationed there in the military. We married in 1996 and moved to California in 1998. I lived there for 6 years.





We always sad that we would come back for our tenth anniversary, and here it is!!





I hope we haven%26#39;t planned too much, but we wanted to do all the things that we weren%26#39;t able to afford while living there.





We arrive on the 20th and on the 21st we%26#39;re taking the seaplane to the fort.





The 22nd we%26#39;re doing the Danger Charter thing with snorkeling and kayaking.





Nothing on the 23rd. (this means recuperate from hangovers and walk around the island, shopping, etc.)





On the 24th, we%26#39;re doing the Scuba resort dive thing.





Nothing on the 25th (this means recuperate from hangovers and shop, etc.)





We leave for home the afternoon of the 26th.





Holy cow! I%26#39;m going to die from the excitement!!





I just had to share. Everyone at work is totally sick of me talking about it and I *knew* that my fellow Key West lovers would understand!





*Michelle



Nine days and a wake-up call.....


I%26#39;d like to hear how the scuba turns out. I keep thinking to do this one of these years.





Thanks



Pjk



Nine days and a wake-up call.....


I%26#39;ll be posting an extensive review when we return. It will be interesting to see how things have changed since we were living there!




Have fun...we%26#39;ll be there the same time you will...same sort of plans....





22nd...fly in and RELAX



23rd...check out the island



24th...do Fort Jefferson



25th...recouperate....AHHH.:-)



26th..rent a car, drive to Marathon..see Bahia Honda SP.



27th..Hubby getting a tattoo...(oh geez)...



28th...head home in the afternoon :-(





Somewhere in there, we%26#39;re doing a sunset cruise, parasailing, etc....





It%26#39;s our 10th too...well, last June was...we%26#39;re a little late on the celebrating...but who cares, right :-)





CONGRATS ON YOUR 10TH :-)




M1, where are you and hubby staying at? We should meet for a drink one night!




Renting a cottage from Center Court...petronia street I believe...





We%26#39;d love too! How about Sunday? Seems neither one of us have anything planned!




Ah...just so you know, this is our first time there...we%26#39;ll look around on Saturday when we get in, but dont%26#39; know where anything is!!




M1, shoot me an email at star_fish19962003 at hotmail.com and we%26#39;ll chat a bit!




Just read your other post with that other couple looking for god knows what...we%26#39;re not into that ';kind of fun'; either!!!





We%26#39;re safe :-) Just a couple from VT headed down to relax and take a break fromt he kids and life in general!!!




*giggle*





I should have chased his posts before responding. *shiver*





How old are you and your husband? We are in our early 30%26#39;s.




32!





This is our first trip in 11 years without the kids....well, almost 11 years anyway...since our honeymoon....





We plan on having a BLAST!!!





yeah..once I read their treads...I was like ';oh god...Nope'; *Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment