Wednesday, April 25, 2012

country bar?

Hey do you know if there is any good country bars in Ft Walton,Destin area?



country bar?


Try JR%26#39;s Green Knight. It%26#39;s on this map: http://www.communitywalk.com/map/2872



country bar?


Are you wanting to dance? Or just a bar that plays country music?





There was a country dance bar in Ft. Walton, but I don%26#39;t know if it is still open. There is not a country bar in Destin that I know of.




I know when me and my husband went about 4 years ago there was a country bar off the strip it had pool tables dance floor and I think a mechanical bull but we dont remember the name of it? we are comming down there in June and we was wondering was it still there and if there was anyother place that played country?




I hope you are talking about Miracle Strip in Ft. Walton.





There has never been such a place in Destin for at least 12 years.




Yes in Ft Walton do you know if it is still there and what the name of it is? Thanks




Could it have been Club Country? And is now The Block, on Eglin Pkwy?




I think that is it but what is the block? is it still country




The Block Club is apparently three venues- dance club, C%26amp;W club and sports bar with karaoke (http://www.theblockclub.com/), I just found it wandering the web, haven%26#39;t been there so can%26#39;t make a recommendation.





JR%26#39;s Green Knight, as mentioned by BarKeep, sounds pretty good (doitgulfcoast.com/destin/…main.htm)




Thanks poodle I will check it out just keeping an eye on the weather right now to see what its going to do predicting really bad tornados in our area




Yes, the club was once Club Country, but it is not The Block. It still has the bull on the country side of the bar.



A hip-hop club, country music club and a karaoke side.



I think its a fun club, i enjoy it there!

No comments:

Post a Comment