Wednesday, April 25, 2012

February 2007 Wedding - need recommendations!

Hello all. I%26#39;m recently engaged and looking for a beautiful, reasonably-priced ceremony/reception site in the LBK area. I%26#39;ve researched AMI already...Sandbar Restaurant seems very popular but may be TOO casual???





My fiance and I are headed down to visit from Atlanta in April and I%26#39;d like to have a solid list of venues to visit by then. So far on my list...Sandbar, The Sun House, LBK Club %26amp; Resort. Any others that I%26#39;m overlooking???





The wedding will be about 100 people or so...informal on the beach...but NOT tacky or cheesy. Seems there is a fine line... Please help - I%26#39;m interested in hearing any and all advice. Thanks!



February 2007 Wedding - need recommendations!


I%26#39;m not sure about your wedding plans, but I can tell you about two places you can stay at for your honeymoon. Little Gull Cottages is a beautiful place for a romantic honeymoon. It is right on the beach and is more of a private beach. Wicker Inn is another romantic getaway surrounded by gorgeous tropical plants and a quick walk down a path to the beach. I have stayed in both places and loved it. this is just a soggestion. Please check them out.



February 2007 Wedding - need recommendations!


Hi there,



My husband and I used to live in Atlanta and were married in LBK 4/04. We were married at the Hilton which we found reasonably priced and made for a beautiful wedding spot. I know since we were married there, they have done a lot of renovations. I don%26#39;t know if you checked with them already, but I remember them working with our budget, too. We were married on the beach and had our reception indoors at their Antigua Room. I would be happy to send you a link to wedding photos or answer any questions you may have. I checked out all the same spots you are checking out. I did find that the Sandbar was too casual for us. Oh, and we had a little under 100 ppl.



You can email me at erikabotfeld@gmail.com



Good luck,


Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment