Saturday, April 21, 2012

Destin Tourism Brochure

Does anyone know where I can get an actual brochure or booklet about Destin? I went to the Emerald Coast Destin/Ft Walton Beach site, but I didn%26#39;t see anywhere that I could order one, just an online version.



We want to see all of the various condo options and places to visit and compare them side by side.



I know I can do this online, but it is so much easier to talk to the rest of the family about it if I don%26#39;t have to print out pictures of every option.



Thanks!



Destin Tourism Brochure


ARMom - you can call the Destin Chamber or go online to get a general description of the area, however, the only way you will be able to compare condos side by side is to call each rental company and ask if they could send you their own vacation guides which will have all the units they handle.





It would be impossible for a book like you are asking for to be published. Things are always changing around here.





www.destinchamber.com



Destin Tourism Brochure


We ordered the $5 book from the Destin Chamber and, while it provides a good Chamber Member Listing, I don%26#39;t think it is what you are looking for.





Try http://www.destin-fwb.com/ Go to the bottom of the home page where it says Contact Us...you will then be able to order the Emerald Coast book, which is sent free and also available to view online. This is much more thorough in providing condo options.




Thanks so much. The Visitor Guide is exactly what I was wanting. I have one, but it is from 2002, and I%26#39;m sure a lot has changed since then.




I picked up a little booklet in Destin titled, ';Life%26#39;s A Beach.'; It has all kinds of informatino about the Emerald Cost. You can visit their website to order a copy:


http://www.lifesabeachllc.com/



The booklet has great maps, dining guide, shopping guide, parks and trails guide, a chapter on Highway 30-A, and coupons. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment