Monday, April 23, 2012

Magical Express- should I cancel?

Hello!

Another Disney question. I booked a week at a resort and it I signed up for the Park Hopper and Magical Express as well. Does anyone know if the Magical express costs extra? I just discovered Mears transportation and it seems like a good deal. Should I cancel magical express and pay for Mears? Or do I not have to pay for magical express to begin with?

I am lost- I have never stayed in WDW resort before...help!!

Thanks! :O)

Magical Express- should I cancel?

Hello vacation worthy,

No Magical Express does not cost extra if your staying on Disney property and Magical Express is run by Mears transportation.

Magical Express- should I cancel?

Fantastic. Thanks for the tip. This site is really wonderful!


Yes stick with Magical Express, when we got to the airport we followed the directions we got with our package and found the greeters. My kids were so excited, the greeters were wearing Mickey Hands. As soon as we got on the bus, the Magic started with a Disney cartoon playing on the tvs. They also let us know the day before what time to be ready for pickup. It worked very well for us.


Sorry clarification ...they let us know the day before we left Disney what time to be ready to leave for the airport (sorry kids at the door).


Your welcome vacation-worthy.


Depending on your airline, you may be able to check you bags through all the way to your resort. Also, you can check your bags from the resort lobby, rather than at the airport. The bags go by seperate truck so, if you are arriving late, you%26#39;ll want to collect your bags and take them on the bus with you. Otherwise, they won%26#39;t be delivered until the next morning when you will probably already be headed to a park. Another option is to take your swimsuits, pajamas, and a change of clothes as a carry-on so that you don%26#39;t need your luggage that first morning.

If you have a late return flight, you can store your luggage in the resort ';luggage services'; area so that you can access your swimsuit etc. until you%26#39;re ready to go.

Disney Magical Express is wonderful.


Disney Magical Express is a MUST if you have kids. It truly is the kick off to a wonderful Disney Vacation if your staying at a Disney resort and going to Disney. The greeters with the Mickey hands, the buses with Mickey plastered all over them and the bus drivers that are so cheerful and informative. The Express takes you right to your hotel and they let you know the day before when the bus will take you back to the airport to get back home. Kudos to Walt and his dream... what a well oiled machine Disney is. I can%26#39;t wait to be back there next February. We are already saving our change and our airmiles LOL.

Missing Mickey in Canada

Jokelady


Thanks all...I will definitely stick with Magical Express (I hope I see the Mickey hands) Our flight is at 8 am so I am assuming our bags will be in our room by end of day.

WOO HOO... only 57 days!

  • Is a duvet and a comforter the same
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment