Monday, April 23, 2012

How to reach the condo by phone

Does anyone know how to reach the condo directly by phone? I%26#39;m ready to book the last week of June at Gulf Strand but want to request an end unit with full beach view. I%26#39;m afraid to rely on online booking in the hopes of getting the view I want.



Also, how does this condo compare to South Beach Condo, I stayed there last year and was quite satisfied but wanted to explore another property this year. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.



How to reach the condo by phone


try 1-800-628-0053. i don%26#39;t know how those 2 compare as far as inside the units, but you will be ALOT closer to the water than you are in treasure island. we much prefer st. pete beach over treasure island beach and really think the water quality is better too. i don%26#39;t think you%26#39;ll be dissapointed with the beach and the area. also, you have a shopping center right across the street. have fun!



How to reach the condo by phone


Thanks for your reply, that was a good lead. I called and booked the condo today, with the view I wanted!!



I agree St. Pete is a great beach, I%26#39;ve stayed there many times, but only in hotels until last, decided to venture out and try South Beach at Treasure Island. Loved the condo but I%26#39;d have to agree it%26#39;s a long walk to the beach.



Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment